Change of Demographic Information and Legal Name

If a student needs to update their address, telephone number, legal name, etc., he/she may complete a Change of Information Request Form through the Office of the Registrar. Official changes will be processed upon receipt of the request. The Office of the Registrar will not update demographic information in the University’s student information system (SIS) without a signature of authorizing the request on the form.

All legal name changes will be updated after a Change of Information Request Form has been submitted with the required legal documentation verifying the name change. Qualifying documents are; a driver's license, social security card or marriage certificate as evidence of a legal change.