Computer Science (B.S.) - Cyber Security
Student Learning Outcomes
- Students will demonstrate knowledge of Computer Science-specific content (programming in a higher-level language; computer’s internal organization).
- Students will demonstrate critical thinking in Computer Science.
- Students will demonstrate communication skills reflective of professional standards in Computer Science.
- Students will demonstrate Computer Science-specific calculation-based skills (ability to work with different bases, internal data representations, digital logic).
- Students will demonstrate readiness for post-baccalaureate entry into workforce or advancement (entrance) into graduate or professional programs.
- General Education Requirements
Course List Code Title Hours CS 108 Found of Computer Science I 3 CS 111 Intro to Obj-Oriented Program 3 CS/ICT 112 Introduction to Networking 3 CS 114 Introduction to Cybersecurity 3 CS 210 Understanding UNIX/LINUX 3 or ICT 210 Understanding UNIX/LINUX CS 212 Intro Object-Oriented Prg II 3 CS 221 Database Techniques 3 CS 298 Computer Sci Career Seminar I 1 or ICT 298 Comp Science Career Seminar I CS 385 Computer Science Internship 1-6 CS 251 Web Publishing 3 ICT 410 Intru Detect & Incid Response 3 ICT 303 Wireless and Mobile Computing 3 CS 387 Advanced Cybersecurity 3 ICT 411 Digital Forensic Analysis 3 ICT 412 Ethical Hacking & Sys Defense 3 Electives ICT 302 Telecommunication Networking 3 ICT 402 Virtual, Cloud Comp & Secur 3 ICT 301 Advanced Networking 3