Corporate Communication (B.A.)
Student Learning Outcomes
- The Graduates of the Communication program will use research skills to critically analyze, synthesize and evaluate current research literature and online information to evaluate communication theory and professional practice in terms of practical applicability.
- The Graduates of the Communication program will compose written work in the style of the communication professions and employ effective oral and interpersonal communication skills.
- The Graduates of the Communication program will apply critical thinking, scholarship and knowledge of content to analyze moral and ethical issues in contemporary society and professional communication settings.
- The Graduates of the Communication program will identify and apply the skills of a specialized area of communication.
- The Graduates of the Corporate Communication program will apply the skills of Corporate Communication to a professional environment.
Students must demonstrate Competency in computer applications (Power Point and Spreadsheet).
- General Education Requirements
|Corporate Communication Requirements|
|BUS 106||Introduction to Excel||3|
|BUS 233||Principles of Marketing||3|
|BUS 234||Principles of Management||3|
|BUS 360||H1:DV:Cross-Cultural Mgmt||3|
|BUS 430||Digital Marketing||3|
|COM 175||Digital CreativityApplications||3|
|COM 212||Interpersonal Communication||3|
|COM 250||Writing for Mass Media||3|
|COM 295||Graphic Design||3|
|or GD 295||Graphic Design|
|COM 360||Intro Advert/Public Relations||3|
|COM 430||Media Internship||1-6|
|COM 460||Adv Advertising/Public Relat||3|
|COM 475||Sr Capstone Exper Corp Communi||3|
|ECON 203||T1:Global Microeconomics 1||3|
ECON 203 satisfies core curriculum requirements.